Camp RulesWelcome to Waupaca Camping Park, LLC. We hope that your stay here will be enjoyable. In order that your stay may be pleasant, here are a few of the rules to be observed so all campers may enjoy themselves. Most of our rules are just common sense and treating others as you would like to be treated. We are a SMOKE FREE environment - this includes our bathrooms as well as the main building and all our cabins.
FEE CHARGED IS FOR: one camping unit, one family and one vehicle per site. Please register upon entering the campground.
CHECK-OUT TIME IS 2:00pm. CABIN/YURT CHECK-OUT TIME IS 12:00 NOON.
CHECK-IN TIME IS 2:00pm. CABIN/YURT CHECK-IN TIME IS 3:00pm. Early arrivals and late departures will be charged.
VISITOR POLICY No visitors are allowed on the campground between 9:00pm and 9:00am. ALL visitors are to register at the office upon ARRIVAL. Visitor fee is $2.00 per person for a six-hour pass. Holiday weekends & Iola: visitor fee is $4.00 per person for a day pass. (IF fees have to be collected at your site, the fees are doubled). YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO SEE THAT YOUR VISITORS REGISTER AND FOLLOW THE RULES! ALL visitors must be off the campground by 9:00pm.
NO EXTRA PERSONS ARE ALLOWED TO BE ON YOUR SITE THAT WERE NOT INCLUDED ON YOUR REGISTRATION OR RESERVATION. VISITORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REGISTER TO STAY ON YOUR SITE FOR THE NIGHT.
- NO DRUNKENNESS OR PROFANITY WILL BE TOLERATED. THOSE OFFENDING WILL BE EXPELLED FROM THE CAMPGROUND. THERE WILL BE NO REFUND OF MONEY PAID FOR THE NIGHT.
- QUIET HOURS are: 11:00pm to 7:00am. Please observe them; they are enforced. The curfew for children and minors is 10:00pm weekdays and 11:00pm weekends. They are to be on their sites and they are not allowed to be roaming the campground.
- PETS are to be kept on a leash and please pick up all droppings. Do not leave your pets unattended. Thank you.
- NO VEHICLE radios or stereos are allowed to be played. NO loud playing of radios, stereos, or televisions. Please have all radios off by 11:00pm.
- CAMPFIRES Please do not move the fire rings. Keep all campfires inside the rings at each site. NO BONFIRES. Please extinguish your campfire when you leave your campsite or when you retire for the night. Plan your campfire so it is out by midnight.
- RECYCLING Laws require us to recycle aluminum, tin, glass and #1 and #2 plastic bottles. Please put clean recyclables in the appropriate bins located near the bathrooms. Please place all other garbage in bag and put in garbage cans located between recycle units. Bags are available at the office.
- POSITIVELY NO CUTTING OF TREES AND UNDERBRUSH or driving nails into the trees ($50.00 fine for tree damage). No scavenging for firewood from the campground. We sell firewood at the store.
- Please do not place your grill on the picnic table while you are cooking.
- Powered bikes, scooters and carts are not allowed. Bicycles are to be ridden on the roadways only. No riding after dusk for safety reasons.
- NO fireworks. No firearms, this includes pellet and BB guns.
- State law prohibits dumping waste water (including dishwater) on the ground. Use a bucket to catch your gray water. Dispose of at dump stations. Please empty port-a-pottys at dump station, not in the bathrooms. Thank you.
Pool Hours: As posted. NO lifeguards are provided. Children under 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Regular swimwear must be worn - shorts can not be used for swimming. Children in diapers must wear swim diapers. Air mattresses, inner tubes or items larger than 36" X 36" are not allowed in the pool. State health rules: food, drinks, candy, gum or tobacco are not allowed in the pool area. Your cooperation in keeping the bathrooms clean and dry is appreciated.
Waupaca Camping Park, LLC
E2411 Holmes Rd
Waupaca, WI 54981
Phone: (715) 258-8010
Please call or e-mail for reservations.